Anything that does not fit into other topics.
fortom
Gold
Gold

GTV6 Register.

Post by fortom »

Hi guys, dont know if anyone here has seen the GTV6 register that is being put together on the AlfaBB. Looks like a nice way to see how many cars are still around and which part of the world they are in.
Cheers
Tom
Yendig
Silver
Silver

Re: Global GTV6 Register: now has 141 '6s from around the World!

Post by Yendig »

fortom wrote:Hi guys, dont know if anyone here has seen the GTV6 register that is being put together on the AlfaBB. Looks like a nice way to see how many cars are still around and which part of the world they are in.
Cheers
Tom

Hi folks :)

I thought I'd give an update on Tom's previous post.

The register he talked about has morphed into an online, spreadsheet-based list of 141 (so far 8)) GTV6s from around the globe. It can be found by following this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key ... l=en#gid=0

It is sorted regularly into VIN / chassis number order and can be edited by anyone who wishes to add a car. Simply enter your GTV6's details at the bottom of the list; the more information you provide the better and more accurate the register will become. You do not have to identify yourself, though it will help you find you car on the register if you do.

Please enter only transaxle GTV6s on the register and do not alter information on a car you do not own.

I hope that we can encourage a large number of non-registered GTV6s to come out of the woodwork :D

Regards

Paul
xrad
Verde
Verde

Re: GTV6 Register.

Post by xrad »

thanks, just added myself