cchan
Platinum
Platinum

How many GTV6's with 24V are there in the USA??

Post by cchan »

Hello,
I was looking around this website and others as well and I was just curious to know how many GTV6 24V conversions are there in the USA. I hope to get mine online shortly but since this idea was given to me on this Forum, I was just hoping to know who else has done this.

Thanks for the information. :D
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

I will guess it's less than a dozen.
junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Post by junglejustice »

Probably more than that even - there's Jes' 3.7 Milano under reconstruction, as well as my 3.7 Milano well under-way here at G2... (I also have 2 other projects starting that are not mine to talk about yet - one Milano and one GTV6!)

Then there is Jes' 3.2 street Milano Verde in SoCal that we put together up here, there's Michael's 3.0 (here in Seattle as well) about to be swapped into his street/track GTV6 (at his house) and then Randy's 3.0 street/track Alfetta GTV down in Portland (it ran up here during the convention 2 years ago - nice car!)

There is the 3.0 Milano that Larry at APE built (and that was eventually sold to Louis) and then there is Chip's 3.0 Milano that he sold to Nizam - and then your 3.0 GTV6 all three in the Bay-area (if you will.) Don't forget Zamani just bought a 3.0 from Jason that he is also about to swap in to something...?

Sebastian has his 3.0 street GTV6 under-way at Alfa Import Center in New York (same spec as yours) and so is Nick E.'s 3.45 GTV6 being built at AIC as well...! I also talked to Vittorio in NY - just yesterday - who is also about to drop a 3.0 in to his GTV6.

Then there is Verric's CRAZY 3.7 S4 Spider under way in Toronto and the other Canadian car is Rob's 3.0 S4 Spider up in BC.

Tony S. down in Tacoma has his 3.0 motor ready to go (as well as a donour Milano), but he became a bit sick recently - so he is not moving forward with that project right now!

Finally there are about 2 or 3 other conversions under way scattered a bit all over the US that for some reason are not as well documented here or over on the alfabb... (The guys are buying cams and headers for the conversions, but not posting progress...)

Did I miss any 24v conversions States-side?
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
cchan
Platinum
Platinum

gtv6's

Post by cchan »

Let get the questions straight. How many GTV6's, not Milanos, sypders but GTV6's.