callekula
Silver
Silver

Where to buy headers for my 75 QV?

Post by callekula »

Do you guys know where I can find some headers for my car? In Sweden it feels like the only way to get a nice set of headers is to build them yourself.

best regards,

Carl Larsson
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Re: Where to buy headers for my 75 QV?

Post by Greg Gordon »

There are not too many choices. Jim K.'s new headers should be the best bet, but they are not out yet. Kevin in South Africa may still be making some, and they look good. The CSC headers are nice but they are really too small. However if you can't wait, they are the best that are available right now. You can get them from Performatek, or various other places. Both IAP and Vick sell a less expensive set of headers, but they are not as good as the CSCs.

Greg Gordon,
www.hipeformancestore.com
callekula
Silver
Silver

Post by callekula »

Greg Gordon wrote:There are not too many choices. Jim K.'s new headers should be the best bet, but they are not out yet. Kevin in South Africa may still be making some, and they look good. The CSC headers are nice but they are really too small. However if you can't wait, they are the best that are available right now. You can get them from Performatek, or various other places. Both IAP and Vick sell a less expensive set of headers, but they are not as good as the CSCs.

Greg Gordon,
http://www.hipeformancestore.com
Thank you for your summarized answer! I don´t know who Kevin is really, how can I get in touch with him?
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

Thanks Greg but they are far from tuned lenght headers but practical. Carl I can send you the file for laser cut the profiles for top flange and bottom flanges(male&female) as I no longer making anymore. Sorry for my ignorance , is a 75QV a 3.0l 12v. We never got 75 here in SA. Is port diameter 36, 38 or 40mm ?
Carl with flanges you can make them yourself.