Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Mike,

I think the SC alone is around $3K. VERY EXPENSIVE! Greg's kit is the best choice. If you have megasquirt, the installation becomes even cleaner. You can have your intake on the same side of the S/C as you don't have the big clunky AFM.
Giulietta24vTT
Gold
Gold

Post by Giulietta24vTT »

twinspark6 wrote:I like that setup for a 24v. single turbo. Makes it easier and since you would run one turbo, a ball bearing option would be prefered. To tell you the truth i have never driven a twin turbo vehicle. I do have a single turbo v6. Not an alfa but when you chose the right turbo. You can hit 23lbs at 1800 rpms. I am in the process of rebulding my gtv6 and when it hits the streets it will certainly have to have a turbo or greg's supercharger. Either one can be made to perform good on the street. Tuning is what takes the time. Guiletta24v: is that manifold with the crossover for sale?

Sure , but you should take in consideration that
although it's is a drop in manifold for the 164Q or 156 V6,
for it to fit a 24v on a GTV\75\Giulietta I'm afraid I'll have to change it a little on the lower right area (in the picture) , this is an ugly job since I have to take measurements when fitted on engine,and engine in car.
That's one reason why I would probably not use it on the 3.3f (plus the TT manifolds fitted on my engine are so cool)
Chen S
ex Giulietta 24V Glenwood TT.