junglejustice
Verde
Verde

All GoTech Standard Users - Internal Jumper Settings

Post by junglejustice »

One thing to address (and Louis can comment some more here), but one thing to make sure of is that the little jumper-setting on the inside of the box is in the middle IF you are running the ignition module....

An ignition module should be used if you run low impedance injectors or you should install high-impedance injectors with the Standard GoTech....

With the ignition module (described in the back of the GoTech manual) - I have some available - you can run low impedance injectors... The jumper inside of the Gotech box should be moved to the middle position for this.

That will change the function of the blue/white wire on the GoTech harness from a coil-negative function to running the injectors via this ignition module (almost fulfills the same function now as the fly-back board on the MS setup required to be able to run low impedance injectors with MS...)

The number one plug on the module now goes to coil negative, #2 is ground and 4 is coil-positive (live) and #6 is signal from the ECU… The diagram in the back of the manual is very clear and I will check, but you will now run the green/white to the ignition module.

Questions?
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Does my standard 164 V6 have low impedance injectors? hehe