Alfa Romeo ONLY please!
Murray
Verde
Verde

Twisting my car

Post by Murray »

Just finished my Solo 1 season this weekend and thought I'd share this pic.My front end is climbing up onto a banked oval and the picture captures the contortions the car's suspension has to deal with. :twisted:
Had a blast and as usual my Alfa didn't let me down.3 Days on the track 120 miles (200km.) and she didn't skip a beat.All that with my homemade Megasquirt II calling the shots.
Attachments
CSCR.jpg
CSCR.jpg (67.99 KiB) Viewed 3727 times
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Will wheels move you up a class? If you can, get lighter wheels, like the Kosei K1 (now on sale at tirerack.com). Or better yet get the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1. Easily save about 6 lbs per wheel.
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Looking good Murray!!Its a blast,is`nt it?

Well done on your homegrown MS install...very satifying.. 8) 8)

Hey Z..long time no chat.. :wink:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Murray
Verde
Verde

Post by Murray »

Will wheels move you up a class? If you can, get lighter wheels, like the Kosei K1 (now on sale at tirerack.com). Or better yet get the Team Dynamics Pro Race 1. Easily save about 6 lbs per wheel.
Z actually I have a set of Pro Race 1's on which I run my rain tires.I agree that they are an excellent light weight wheel.The 164 S wheels I run in the dry,aren't too heavy and at my skill level they work alright.
Attachments
PR1.jpg
PR1.jpg (49.98 KiB) Viewed 3691 times
1986-GTV6
1989-75 Twinspark very sadly sold-remarkable sedan !
2014 Audi Q5 3.0l TDI - torque MONSTER