Alfa Romeo ONLY please!
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 am
kevin wrote:Hi Maurizio, im out of town most of time at moment but will be back this week to contact owner.
any news on the owner ?
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:50 pm
- Location: Brisbane
Hi Maurizio, sorry i will try get them done this weekend. Been busy getting my GTV6 roadworthy and compliance finished.
- Posts: 131
- Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:51 am
- Location: Formerly Cape Town,now Gangsters paradise
If my opinion the most infamous of the 3.0l's the last few races where in black livery, unfortunately the racing was so close and intense I never took any photos. So if anybody has a pic of Nico Bianco in the Mr Xhaust Mr Tyre 3.0l (in black) please post it and put an end to my 27 year search.
- scan0019_1_1.jpg (43.31 KiB) Viewed 2336 times