Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
DavidG
Silver
Silver

1984 GTV6 285bhp in Manchester, UK

Post by DavidG »

Summary:

Engine: 3.2 litre fast road engine producing 285 bhp
Exhaust: Custom made
Body: Restored 2006
Interior: Cream Leather
Wheels: Period OZ alloys
Suspension: Koni
Brake: Grooved discs

I have owned this car for 7 years and have only run it for around 500 miles a year. Always garaged, I had the body work restored in 2006. The paintwork is in good condition but if you want a concours car please look elsewhere. The car had 5 litres of waxoyl applied at the same time and there is only a few tiny rust bubbles on one of the rear window surrounds.

It is fitted with a 3.2 litre, 24 valve, V6 engine built specifically for me by the South African Alfa Legend Dawie de Villiers. He based it on a 164 unit and fitted it with a GTA crank, pistons, flowed head, fast road cams and Motec fuel injection. It makes 285bhp and keeps up with all but the very fastest of modern cars. Dawie also crafted me manifolds and an exhaust to suit and flew to UK and fitted it in a local garage. I haven't done more than a couple of thousand miles since it has been fitted.

I am selling because I have managed to accumulate 5 cars and I just have to get rid of a couple in advance of a new house build. My 2007 Spider in steel grey will also be going soon :( Contact me if interested.

My number plate is not included in this sale

I could go on all day, however, if you are looking for one of these cars you will know that they are becoming rare and cost a small fortune to upgrade to this specification. If you would like more detailed information please message me.

I am based in Manchester, however, for serious buyers I will be happy to bring the car to National Alfa Romeo Day next Sunday.

I am also happy to help with shipping overseas.

Price £8000

You can contact me on davidgutfreund@gmail.com

The car is for sale on eBay on following link:-

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Alfa-Romeo-Alfett ... 4aacca680b
Attachments
GTV6 interior 2.jpg
GTV6 interior 2.jpg (145.35 KiB) Viewed 3879 times
GTV6 front side.jpg
GTV6 front side.jpg (170.49 KiB) Viewed 3879 times
GTV6 front.jpg
GTV6 front.jpg (196.65 KiB) Viewed 3879 times
GTV6 engine 2.jpg