Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
75evo
Verde
Verde

GTV6 Race Car

Post by 75evo »

Posting for Collin (who owns the race car):

More detailed information here:

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-ro ... e-car.html

If you are interested PM me and I will inform Collin. Or go to alfabb and PM Collin from there.

I'm selling my GTV6 race car. This car was built with focus on safety, reliability, and beauty. The project started with a no rust California GTV6 (1982). The car was completely stripped and painted. During this process, numerous customization took place including: roll cage, dash, rear spoiler, detachable front piece (makes engine replacement really easy), lightened bumpers, and more.

Quick Summary:

Custom roll cage
Gutted interior with custom dash
Sparco racing seats
Schroth 6-point racing harness
Quick release Momo steering wheel
8-gal Fuel Safe racing cells with upgraded fuel lines
Full RSR front and rear suspension
RSR front sway bar
Polyurethane bushings
Hubcentric wheel spacers
All new hoses, gaskets (including head gasket), seals, belts, etc. The 2.5 had little over 60K miles before it was transformed to a race car.
Cold air induction system with BMW 535i AFM
Rebuilt Milano Platinum 4.1 LSD transaxle with 50% lock
Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 in 15x7 with 225/50-15 Nitto NT01 (one event)
Lexan windows (sides and rear)
Custom rear spoiler
Odyssey racing battery (relocated)
Rebuilt brakes with: new rotors, rebuilt calipers (Spider rear calipers), SS brake lines, racing pads all around
Newer front and rear bearings
Extra rims (two sets)

This is a momentum car. It will greatly reward good drivers who knows how to use momentum. Due to great handling, even with the stock 2.5L motor, this car was able to get numerous poles and top finishes. This is a AROSC Class "C" racing car with points to spare.

I'm asking $9,000 for the car and $1,000 for the open trailer. Bring your tow vehicle and haul it away.
Attachments
CP__9624.jpg
CP__9624.jpg (38.76 KiB) Viewed 3478 times