Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
dawie botha
Silver
Silver

SA GTV 6 3 ltre for sale

Post by dawie botha »

I am reluctantly selling my 84 GTV 6 3ltre .Car is origional except for fuel injection that has been put on in place of carbs.I have the origional carbs,airbox and heads to put back on the car included in the sale.Followng was recently done on car,new tyres(500km) , new shocks, main and big end bearings new, all fuel and brake pipes replaced , re wired , new front brake pads as well as discs, new origional manifold , new exhaust system.Car is very clean inside with the long dash and has origional 80000 km on that i can verify with tel no,s .I am asking a very reasonable ZAR R 135000.00 for this icon of the eighty,s . Send ma a mail at dawie.botha@ymail.com
Attachments
imageGTV2.jpg
imageGTV2.jpg (143.42 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
imageGTV3.jpg
imageGTV3.jpg (121.38 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
imageGTV4.jpg
imageGTV4.jpg (101.09 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
imageGTV1.jpg
imageGTV1.jpg (125.51 KiB) Viewed 4169 times
kevin
Verde
Verde

Re: SA GTV 6 3 ltre for sale

Post by kevin »

Dawie , that's a real pity you have to sell it as you have put so much effort into restoring it . Its good price for that car especially as the Rand has plummeted .
Nelson sold his for same price and it was non negotiable . I prefer these cars with the injection and also having the carbs as spare just incase you wanna go back to original ..... But their were a few with injection which were ordered by clients from the factory . These cars went from factory straight to an Alfa dealer ( in this case Glenwood) and they were converted at Divs workshop .
Good luck with sale . :(