Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
LacUS
Silver
Silver

Alfa Romeo 75 V6 America unfinished trackday car for sale

Post by LacUS »

For sale is my Alfa which was my trackday project, but now I have to sell it, because I will buy a house. So sadly, but I must sale it. About the car. It' s a '88 Alfa Romeo 75 3.0 V6 America. The engine was rebuild 3 years ago, since then the car wasn't raced. It had become new piston ring, lightly honed, fully refurbished and tuned cylinderhead ported and skimmed higher CR, potenziata cams, larger high imp injectors, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, AN6 fittings and lines everywhere, 6pack ignition coil, Gotech MFi Pro Standalone ECU, short exhaust with side exit, Innovate LC-1 wideband kit. With these it pulled 206HP on dyno. At the time I've started to build a low cost ITB kit, which is also included, but needs adjustment. The driveshaft is changed to a shaft from a 155 Q4 so it has no guibos at all, and it has a sinther metallic 6 puck clutch disc with uprated pressure plate and new clutch master and slave cylinder. Suspension is full of performatek and Powerflex bushings, all dampers are rebuild and stiffened for trackday use by a famous damper builder of Hungary Lindor, it's harder then yellow Koni's. Brakes are front 4pot GTA calippers and 310mm discs, rear is stock. It has a balance bar with twin master cylinders. The chassie is fully stripped and spot welded where it needed and painted in matte red,there are no mats, no heating, but has a rollcage which fits FIA standards, one red OMP Sprint seat, MOMO stearing wheel with quick release hub, 20l custom made fuel tank with Walbro 255lph pump, big radiator and oil cooler. Auto meter Ultra Lite gauges ( Tach, oil temp, water temp, mechanical oil pressure) hydraulic handbrake. The car stands on 17" TOORA with good Kumho MX tyres.

So that is, but still have work to run the car. It needs a wiring (the ECU loom is finshed) for starter and lights .So the car can't be started, so it's for sale as an unfinished project.
The price is negotiable, make an offer and we will see. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. You can see the car on my youtube channel under LacUS155 nick, on the videos you can see the car with its street chassies but with the 206HP engine.

So that is, but still have work to run the car. It needs a wiring (the ECU loom is finshed) for starter and lights .So the car can't be started, so it's for sale as an unfinished project.
The price is negotiable, make an offer and we will see. If you have any question please feel free to contact me. You can see the car on my youtube channel under LacUS155 nick, on the videos you can see the car with its street chassies but with the 206HP engine.

If you don't haggle to much you will get a 3.0 24V engine and a rebuild needing spare tranny.

Pictures in the link:
http://ww3.autoscout24.at/classified/27 ... asrc=fa|as
LacUS
LacUS
Silver
Silver

Re: Alfa Romeo 75 V6 America unfinished trackday car for sal

Post by LacUS »

I lovered the price. Now it's just 4900EUR...it won't be cheaper. :)
LacUS