Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
Minksport
Silver
Silver

Selling y reg alfa gtv6

Post by Minksport »

I am unfortunately having to sell some of my car collection due to the impending loss of my storage, I have a y reg gtv6 which I recently acquired from a deceased estate, the car had been in storage for 16 years, due to the previous owners Ill health. Since getting it back I have got the car running by replacing the fuel pump and by, bypassing a faulty ignition switch. The engine sounds good with no untoward noises. I have also replaced the water pump. The interior is in good condition and the body not too bad, the worst bits are holes in both inner wings nr the bulkhead but the rest is remarkably solid, there are a few scabs on the wheel arches and around the car, and slight rusting to the base of the doors it is standard other than the brakes look updated with grooved discs and it has been slightly lowered, there is also an ansa exhaust on the car, it is red in colour. Just gauging interest at the moment. If anyone is interested give me a message or call me on 07739050524, I am based nr Southampton. Many thanks, Mark.