Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
bimsky
Silver
Silver

red alfa 75 3.0 with recaros and full RSR kit

Post by bimsky »

Looks like I will have to sell my beloved 75. There are many things done but still needs repaint and some welding in typical 75 spots (front jacking points, rear right wheel arch, that_place_under_the_windshield). Overall it is still solid chassis in faded alfa red (especially plastic parts). It was sitting for many years on previous owners place without any move. I've installed whole RSR set on it and found couple of months ago complete recaro interior in pretty good shape. At the moment it is being converted to programmable ecu (http://www.efishop.pl/index.php?p108,ecumaster-emu-pl), with COP arrangement (brand new NGK coils from some VW I guess - fits very nice) and converted 164 v6 intake manifold plus 164 24v bigger injectors. It also has brand new PS Schulze exhaust headers and will have central csc pipe without muffler - clearance issues. Rear exhaust is made of 2,5 inch SS and does its job with silencing the motor. Car has rebuilt steering rack, new gearbox mounts and rear engine mount. New brake lines. Not tuned yet, but will be tuned when I get back home at the end of May/begining of June. It is very good handling car, sounds great, but I don't have any more time and money to spend on it right now. Comes with two sets of wheels - 15 inch, 5 spoke zenders and widened 15 inch steelies powder coated in gloss black. I would like to get something around 6000 Eur for it, as it is equipped with the best fruits I could find. Feel free to ask any questions: b.mlynarski@o2.pl

I have second gearbox from 2.0 TS which is included wih the car.

You can find our story and couple of pics on facebook too: https://www.facebook.com/75modificata/ - there was plenty of ideas, including EDIS ford ignition module which didn't want to work.

New owner will get the fb page ;-)