Any and all Alfa Romeo Car advertisements (complete cars).
efro11
Silver
Silver

81 GTV6 For Sale

Post by efro11 »

I hate to do it, but I need to sell my car. It is a 1981 Alfa GTV6 2.5 with 42,021 miles. It was bought new and sat for 13 years in a storage unit before it was bought by my grandfather at auction in 2000. He then gave the car to me to fix. It ran until October of 2002. I have put 4 years and about $3,500+ into it including: new headgaskets, 2nd gear and synchros, all new flex discs, 4 new tires, and other little bits and pieces. It still needs some work, starting with a new mass airflow sensor(plenum pop), ignition switch and keys, and some interior work. It has a few rust spots and the paint is faded but it would make a great project car for someone with time and money. Neither of which I have. I am leaving for the Marines later this summer and I can not keep it. I am asking $2,500 (the cost of the work for the synchros and 2nd gear), I have reciepts for most of the work that has been done. I need a good home for my car, I would hate to see an Alfa go to waste. You can contact me by email at e_fro11@hotmail.com. I have pictures and more information if you would like it. Phil