Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
ALFA GTV6 GP
Platinum
Platinum

FS Megasquirt

Post by ALFA GTV6 GP »

I have a fully built and functional MegaSquirt. It is mounted in a Bosch L-Jetronic case which makes it perfect for L-Jet cars. It also has the flyback board installed in the case for L-Jet low impedance injectors. Because its in an L-Jet case it will bolt into your orginal EFI computer position and will just plug right into the wiring harness. It has also had the necessary fuel pump circuit modification done to it.

Simon's Alfa 75 3.0 V6 ran perfectly with this MegaSquirt and he got it somewhat tuned through the rev range.Simon had it running with MAPdot but it will come with a Vishay TPS (from FarnellOne group buy) so you could run TPSdot.

What your getting:

* Complete and functional MS in L-Jet case with FlyBack board installed and functional
* Air/Water temperature sensor.
* Variable Resistance TPS with mounting plate for Alfa throttle body
* Stewart/Aussie stimulator which is functional and complete
* Serial/null modem cable for PC or PDA connection

I am looking for $350 for the lot. A very good price when the price of parts, especially an L-Jet case are included.

I also have other items for sale:

* Handspring Visor PDA with serial and USB cradle, perfect for tuning a MS $50 in as new condition, includes a cable to convert the PDA serial to null modem for MS
* Greddy WIDEBAND air fuel mixture gauge with O2 sensor $225 in fantastic used condition

Reason for selling never got around to installing it as I bought a new race car which was allready sorted.

Thanks John
Alfa 75 3.0 qv potenziata (Black)
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Silver)
Alfa GTV6 GP 3.0 (Red)
Alfa GTV6 GP (Concourse)
Alfa GTV6 SA 3.3 AHMotorsport (Grey) 226.3 Bhp atw
Alfa GTV6 3.0 (Dark Grey) 200+ Bhp atw