Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Haltech e6s for sale

Post by x-rad »

NOW IT'S ON EBAY

Haltech E6S for sale: AS IS NO RETURNS ...it really did work fine when removed form 4G63 turbo in 2002 and sat in a box ever since (engin did not last, however) Still has warranty sticker but I doubt it is still in effect...

...has partial harness (the connector to the ECU w/laptop connector and a few inches of wire) and NO other parts. Side of mounting case trimmed a little for prior install. missing three cover plate screws. I will ALSO INCLUDE a crane Hi6 and a set of two mounted coils..perfect for 4 cylinder applications
E6S is whole engine mgmt. system. YOU NEED A CRANK POSITION SENSOR OR CAM POSITION SENSOR TO MAKE THIS WORK

You can download the manual , wiring diagrams, and operating program from Haltech but the program runs from DOS, not through windows (works fine on win 2000/win 98 OS laptops...I have not tried XP) You can still buy the basic sensor pack from Haltech for about 110$

system is easy to set up and tune, but I would not recommend this to someone who has not installed ECU's or does not understand at least the basics of engine control systems
Attachments
AS IS NO RETURNS
AS IS NO RETURNS
IMG_2401.JPG (124.6 KiB) Viewed 2154 times