Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

New RADIATOR Silicone hose kits

Post by Greg Gordon »

Finally, I have multi layered reinforced silicone radiator hoses for the Milano and Alfa Spider. They look great, and should last about forever.

The kits come with all needed clamps, they are stainless steel clamps that don't have serrations that can dig into the hose.

Link with pictures: http://www.hiperformancestore.com/radiatorkits.htm . My wife just got the page up, and I am out of town, it should have more information on it soon.

Greg
xrad
Verde
Verde

Re: New RADIATOR Silicone hose kits

Post by xrad »

Looks real good.

I did not see a price for the coolant hose kit.

For gtv6, order exchange out upper hose, or order seperately?
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Hi Xrad,

The hoses are sold individually. So those with a GTV6 won't have to buy the Milano hoses. I don't have a GTV6 upper hose at this time, but it's on the list of things to do.

Pricing should be up soon. I don't have it at the moment, but I do know the Spider pricing. The Spider hoses (pictured on that page in the wrong place) are $25-$29 each with clamps. I figure the V6 hoses will be in the same ball park, a little more because they are bigger, but not too bad.

Greg
xrad
Verde
Verde

Post by xrad »

not a bad price considering how long they usually last
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Thanks. I think the pricing is fair. I did have to invest a lot in the molds for the Spider hoses, and it will be a long time before I break even on this one. Hopefully the BMW hoses will balance things out and make money.

Greg