Any and all Alfa Romeo Car Parts advertisements.
MilanoEvoFreak
Silver
Silver

Sadly Parting out a 1987 Milano V6... Whole car or by part.

Post by MilanoEvoFreak »

Hello! Sadly my Blue 1987 Alfa Romeo Milano V6 Has to go. The car is in perfect shape, no rust at all and everything did work. I took the engine out and transmission. I was going to build this car into a Milano EVO but with my heart broken in two it has to go because i have way too many cars. I have 4 Mercedes-Benz and i used to have 2 Milano's. Sadly i sold my 1989 Milano Verde last month to some guy in Montreal Canada.

OK So for the 1987 Milano (blue ext.) so now the whole interior is there "Black Recaro interior" everything is in great shape (pictures on demand of the part you request) I am keeping the front Recaro Seats but everything else is for Sale. I sold the engine and the Transmission but i can get it back if somebody wants the complete car.

I know some of you guys are going to be pissed off that a perfect good car is getting parted out....... but trust me nobody other then me can be as heart broken as that, my Dad bought this car Brand new and i found it back about a year ago in a weird Barn in Canada and now i have to sell it....... :cry: :x :cry: :roll: :cry:

lets-pump-it@hotmail.com e-mail me for any request......
ECU and body parts are available other then front brakes and suspension the Mechanical parts are sold (engine and tranny/diff). MBdieselFreak on ebay 100% feedback.

You can post something or send me a message.
Thanks
Attachments
Milano2 3.JPG
Milano2 3.JPG (138.31 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Milano2 12.JPG
Milano2 12.JPG (125.66 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Milano2 7.JPG
Milano2 7.JPG (133.33 KiB) Viewed 1564 times
Milano2 2.JPG
Milano2 2.JPG (137.81 KiB) Viewed 1564 times