x
Gold
Gold

GTV 6 calipers with 4 stud Ronal Turbo wheels

Post by x »

Hello everyone!!
I just got myself a nice set of the good old Ronal Turbo wheels (4stud, 27offset) but when i tried to mount the front ones i realised to my despair that it is impossible to clear the calipers (i have gtv6 Brembo calipers with gtv6 discs drilled for a 4 stud pattern).We tried to use some spacers but the inner vertical 'nerves' of the wheel were fouling the caliper even with 8mm spacers!! I know that these wheels when they are of the 5 stud pattern pose no problem with the gtv6 calipers...
Have you any suggestions? I do desperately want to fit the wheels which i was searching for ages... Will Brembo Reds (with appropriate brackets) clear the wheels or not? All i need as i see it, is a much swallower caliper (without the bulbs of the gtv6 ones...)
In need of immediate help!

Thanks

X
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

Remove and discard calipers, sell wheels and car. This is your chance to become a rich man! :lol:
...You know who...
x
Gold
Gold

Post by x »

JK ,i sent you a pm!

Do your magic...
Jim K
Verde
Verde

Post by Jim K »

If magic worked you'd be in Antarctica now...alone with a set of wheels that fit penguins!!! Seriously now, the reason your wheels don't fit is your engine is missing two cylinders! :lol: :lol:
Jim K.