Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

:D Jim the grinch.....I downloaded yer file,no prob....Clicked download and saved...and in colour nogal...
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Hahah the wicked black witch is back!!!

You all thought he would be back... I wasnt too sure!
Perhaps you guys dont know what can happen when people start getting into Aussie/Yank iron. It's a really weird phenomena where people expect all of their torque to be off idle, and the rpm to drop off after 5, so they can do burnouts..... for hours upon hours!

Call you tonight Ben.

Hey bazz that avatar is hot... why dont you show us some more of here in another thread?
Fixing it bit by bit....
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

SydneyJules wrote:It's a really weird phenomena where people expect all of their torque to be off idle, and the rpm to drop off after 5, so they can do burnouts..... for hours upon hours!
come on! it makes peak torque at 3500rpm and peak power at 6600! its a screamer! (as much as a stock rodded 5.8l v8 can be :P)
Mind you, I am trying to work out how to get that drivetrain destroying power/acceleration into an alfetta..... How big can you guys make a Alfa v6 these days? :twisted:
SydneyJules
Verde
Verde

Post by SydneyJules »

Well Barry has a 3.8...

With the cams (yes- more than one!) where they (again, plural) should be, actuating the valves the way they should, and revving, no doubt, like a Holden with anything but Chev in it, simply never will.

PM me Ben, and tell me about these plans youre hatching....J
Fixing it bit by bit....
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Jules,That was my ol 20l turbo..after Id cropped and resized it I thought it still, after all these years, looked so damn good,Id use it as my avitar..

Ben,You still got the Mustang as in the pics you sent me??A damn fine car if you ask me..a mate just got a 70s charger,in black with 19" boyds(chromed of course)Mother...it is nice...obvously the obligatory 7lter nos fed lump resides in the right place as well...
Thank goodness for the yanks,they show us why we should enjoy other cars.....
la_strega_nera
Platinum
Platinum

Post by la_strega_nera »

Barry wrote:Jules,That was my ol 20l turbo..after Id cropped and resized it I thought it still, after all these years, looked so damn good,Id use it as my avitar..

Ben,You still got the Mustang as in the pics you sent me??A damn fine car if you ask me..a mate just got a 70s charger,in black with 19" boyds(chromed of course)Mother...it is nice...obvously the obligatory 7lter nos fed lump resides in the right place as well...
Thank goodness for the yanks,they show us why we should enjoy other cars.....
Still waiting on that damn mustang to be finished, I've been running around in a 1971 Ford XY Falcon, done as a GT replica (Think 1971 Fairmont GT for you Seth Effricans :D ), 9" diff (3.25 with a detroit locker style centre), 3.5" bullet proof driveshaft, 4spd toploader with a big block input shaft, 1450kg, 410rwhp and 225 tyres... wheelspin all the way through 1st and 2nd.... and no power steer :P Its Great fun, such a hooligan machine, but i need a corner carver too... the old girl is definitly traction limited.