junglejustice
Verde
Verde

Dyno Time...

Post by junglejustice »

So, I finally had a chance to hop back on the dyno this weekend and re-tune the GoTech a bit. 160 horses at the wheels at sea-level from a stock standard 17 year old 12 valve 3.0 litre Milano Verde with 172K kilos on the odo!!!

Well, stock - if you consider the GoTech ECU with the AFM removed, some headers, Dawie's 50mm intake plenum and 50mm cast aluminium intake runners....

If you recall; I had a catastrophic OEM wiring harness melt-down during Ron's visit here in July, so quite a bit of work went in to getting the dash R&R'ed, wiring replaced etc etc. Original thread - http://www.alfagtv6.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=782

Any way, while I was at it, we added a TP100 ignition module - we are now firing the low impedance injectors correctly, so I had to do a bit of remapping as she was now running quite a bit richer. Gave it more timing advance too...

We also fitted a complete RSR kit as well as the new Group 2 Inc/GyroDisc 4-pot Wilwood fronts and reconditioned but spaced and vented rear brake setup with all-around aluminium floating hats and nickel-finished discs... The car feels so awesome now with Jes' steering wheel ( :twisted: ) on Ron's steering extender and the map nice and smooth...
...to Alfa, or not to Alfa? That is the question...
Andrew.b
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Andrew.b »

jj
How much torque did it make??

Were there any improvements to the torque curve??

Cheers
Andrew b