patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

New Alfa Turbo...

Post by patzo_3l »

Hi all. Patzo_3l here again. Its been a long time since visits but here i am back again. Just enquiring if any of you alfisti would be interested or know anyone who would be interested in turbo manifolds for the newer style alfas ie: 156/GTV/spider/147 four cylinder twinsparks. I also have available the necessary chip required to run a turbo setup for these cars, however this item only suits the models prior to 1999 or in other words the cars not running drive-by-wire. The turbo manifold though is designed to suit any of the models afore-mentioned and would be a great start in the build process for someone wanting to turbo charge their new alfa with the hardest bit already done. I can post pics of these items and would be happy to answer all questions anybody may have on these items. i am also able to ship overseas or anywhere else . btw i am located in melbourne , australia. well anyone interseted??????????
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

here some pics....
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

.......well looks like im having some trouble posting pics at the moment. if one of you guys would be kind enough to give me their email address so that i can send you these pics and you can post them for me. as you can tell im shit-house with computers.
twinspark6
Gold
Gold

Post by twinspark6 »

any turbo manifolds for a v6? I'll take a set of those. Just thinking of either twin or single. I'm actually leaning towards single. Let me know what you have.
patzo_3l
Platinum
Platinum

Post by patzo_3l »

are u talking about a 24v engine or the old 12v???