fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

wow, this is very very valuable information Barry, many thanks, i'm still trying to figure out how to read the bloody maps, but I still know this is great info mate!!!

thanks!
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Good post Barry.

Why is it that the Centrifugal and Lysholm manufacturers constantly brag about how little power thier units take to drive and thier great Delta T numbers and yet none of thier websites have actual data on this? I am talking about Vortech, ATI, Powerdyne, Whipple, and Kenne Bell. Eaton and Magnuson have all this data on all three of thier sites for everything but their latest 5th generation stuff. There is a site that has this data for some ancient screw type superchargers, but the website is in Sweden (I think that´s some city in Norway somewhere) so it´s not in a language I can read.

For that matter the turbo manufactures don´t have it either, to get that information I find you have to look at an aviation site (Lycoming published that info at one time) and then kind of guess from there.
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

Not supercharger maps, but if you guys ever need some really great turbo maps, check out

www.turbobygarrett.com

They have maps, calculators, and many products. I have personally over tightened compressor nuts, dropped, run red hot, and otherwise beat on several of their turbo units....still, all worked fine