fastcar
Gold
Gold

Post by fastcar »

Hi Cchan,

What about the results? How fast Your car is now?
cchan
Platinum
Platinum

0-60 Times

Post by cchan »

Hi Fastcar,

I know I just kind of dropped the ball on posting the status of my project after all the crazy problems I had at the end.

The Alfa is now 95% done. I sourced a new hood latch, etc and can now drive the Alfa faster than 35 MPH now that the hood stays latched. The body work has been redone to take care of all blemishes as well as the tire clearance so we have no rubbing at all. Hopefully, this will also be the case when I drive the Alfa at speed.

The Alfa is fast :D . I am not sure what the 0-60 times are yet but I am now arranging the dyno tune with Phil and his son along with the Dyno person to complete the final tune up. I hope to have this done in the next 30-45 days. When I get the dyno paperwork, I will share it with the Forum. We are shooting for 270 Hp at crank with 240 HP at the wheels. Phil feels that this should be no problem with these numbers and it is realistic to hope for this.
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Re: 0-60 time

Post by GarthW »

Jules personally i cant believe you said that, one of the best engines ever made, yeah i'd love to have a coffee table as one for sure, but as i've found out, just boost one and destroy everything... :twisted: Regardless of it being a 12v lol. This engine just loves the extra air....blah blah burp...

I'll be happy to record a 0-60, or 0-100kph :P

Waiting for a new radiator, so once thats in, i'll do one, should get the launch control cranking on the ecu!! 2-step and i'm gone!! hehe har har ho. I know thats cheating, but hey will do it for the fun comparison! :lol:

Will launch on 5, 10, then 12psi, and hopefully everything will hold together!! :roll:

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.