Bruno
Silver
Silver

Performance GTV6's racing wheel-to-wheel

Post by Bruno »

Hi guys,

I had a great Alfa track day on sunday.

I put together a short film of my race in the modified class. It's mostly pure-track GTV6's and 75's, with lots of wheel-to-wheel dicing. :D

The link to get the video is at bottom of this page:
:arrow: http://www.alacarteparis.com/gtv6.htm

Bruno
Billy
Gold
Gold

Post by Billy »

Merci Bruno !

Saches que c'est toujours avec un super, extra, mega plaisir
que je regarde tes "documentaires".

Thanks again and dont forget to post some more. I love it !
Long live to snakes on wheels !
Neil McC
Silver
Silver

Post by Neil McC »

Merci Beaucoup!

Watching your film was the best fun I've had all day! That front tyre looked pretty close to a catastrophic failure though!

Cheers,

Neil.
MALDI
Platinum
Platinum

Post by MALDI »

...and what a beautiful circuit Mas du Clos is!

http://www.mas-du-clos.com/e/circuit.htm
'84 GTV6 3.0L
'81 X1/9
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Bruno!! amazing video really I love your footages! tell me, was that the GTV6 from Garage Quadrifoglio? The white and black one on the last bit of the video.. I was there last march for some shopping...well congratulations on your car again mate!!
Mezevenf
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Mezevenf »

That circuit is amazing! I loved the video's.
Bernard M (AKA Mef - Mezevenf)

1986 75QV 3.0L 24v V6 - Silver
1985 GTV6 2.5L 12v V6 - Red
1999 166 3.0L 24v V6 - Red

NightSpec
Bruno
Silver
Silver

Post by Bruno »

fedezyl wrote:Bruno!! amazing video really I love your footages! tell me, was that the GTV6 from Garage Quadrifoglio? The white and black one on the last bit of the video.. I was there last march for some shopping...well congratulations on your car again mate!!
Yes, that's right! The black/white GTV6 belongs to Jean-Yves, the owner of garage Quadrifoglio!

Thanks for your kind comments guys.

Bruno
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

Bruno wrote:
fedezyl wrote:Bruno!! amazing video really I love your footages! tell me, was that the GTV6 from Garage Quadrifoglio? The white and black one on the last bit of the video.. I was there last march for some shopping...well congratulations on your car again mate!!
Yes, that's right! The black/white GTV6 belongs to Jean-Yves, the owner of garage Quadrifoglio!

Bruno
Yes i've visited them in March, bought some parts I needed, he has two from what I recall and is building a 3.5 ex endurance race V6 from a GTV6, very nice indeed, took a lot of pictures of it!!

I'm dying to go to the Mas du Clos circuit, I might get in touch with you the next time I visit France, are you located nearby Paris?
Bruno
Silver
Silver

Post by Bruno »

fedezyl wrote:
Bruno wrote:

Bruno
Yes i've visited them in March, bought some parts I needed, he has two from what I recall and is building a 3.5 ex endurance race V6 from a GTV6, very nice indeed, took a lot of pictures of it!!

I'm dying to go to the Mas du Clos circuit, I might get in touch with you the next time I visit France, are you located nearby Paris?
Yes, I'm in Paris.

There is a big Alfa meeting once a year at Mas du Clos.

You'll want to check the Club Alfa Romeo France (CARF) website.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

Bruno,
Do you run the coil over kit that Scuderia del Biscione advertises on all four corners or just the front (suspension seems nice and tight)? And how do you get the cold start injector to fire on full throttle? Did you just hook the power up to the throttle position sensor?
One more question: where did you get the fast ratio steering rack?
OKAY OKAY... one more: I notice your driving style changed between the 05 and 06, how were your lap times?
Sweet ride 8)
Vittorio
Micke
Verde
Verde

Post by Micke »

Nice video !
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

More great stuff here. Maybe Bruno can tell us some info on the car.

http://www.scuderiadelbiscione.com/Clips%20videos.htm
75 GTA
Gold
Gold

Post by 75 GTA »

Salut Bruno

Encore une super vidéo!!!

Ton GTV6 est de plus en plus performant!

Félicitations!

Elle marche du tonnère... :D
75 TS Road specs
75 TS Gr N
146 TS
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

My whole family and I really love these videos. Thanks for sharing them.
Bruno
Silver
Silver

Post by Bruno »

Sporttunergtv6 wrote:Bruno,
Do you run the coil over kit that Scuderia del Biscione advertises on all four corners or just the front (suspension seems nice and tight)? And how do you get the cold start injector to fire on full throttle? Did you just hook the power up to the throttle position sensor?
One more question: where did you get the fast ratio steering rack?
OKAY OKAY... one more: I notice your driving style changed between the 05 and 06, how were your lap times?
Sweet ride 8)
Vittorio
I'm afraid I don't know much about my car, because I bought it as it is, with all the perf mods already done. So... I really can't answer any of your questions...

What exactly have you noticed about my driving? I am considerably faster than last year, with 1.37.95 in 2005 and 1.36.29 in 2006. This is partly cos I'm more experienced, partly because the Michelin Pilot Sport Cups are much better than the Yokohama 032R. Plus of course there are certainly other small factors (temperature, track surface, etc.).

Bruno