fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

yep, five months, considering the car almost set himself on fire a couple of times (80's wiring plus it being alfa wiring don't make for a good combo), the electrician decided to upgrade some of the design flaws, and make room for the Gotech too, but in any case...it's still too long, it's the bloody bad thing around here, everyone seems to take it's time to do things anytime it's a big job....anyways, should be ready sometime this week.... :D
scott.venables
Gold
Gold

Post by scott.venables »

The very same thing struck me when I started posting on both forums. This forum seems to be full of the 'boffins' like Barry, Greg, Micke, Mats, MD, JimK etc while the Alfa BB seems to be frequented by your average owner who needs help on how to keep their car going. The two are very diferent yet together they provide a great resource for people trying to keep their car's going and helping plan future upgrades.

Also OT, I'd like to thank all the boffins, for sharing their wisdom and trade secrets, especially if it might affect their business. Garth you put it well, that's how I feel too.

Cheers, Scott
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Yeah thanks Scott, i knew i wasnt alone. :wink:

Fedezyl-man you must be hanging to get your car back!

Enjoy when you do. :)

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

yes I am, luckly I have a 33 16v daily driver with a squadra chip to get by, in any case...it's still a long wait!
:D
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Hey Greg, you getting any vid footage of yours and your dads alfa's in drag combat soon?

Would love to hear them both!! :D

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Nope. I won't have any videos for a while. My dad's car is undergoing some serious upgrades and I am temporarily cannabalizing my GTV6 during the Spider supercharging project. So, at the moment I don't have a drag raceable Alfa.