Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

THS performance connecting rods

Post by Greg Gordon »

We have the new THS connecting rods in stock right now. I put an ad in the classified section. We just got them so they are not on my website yet.

Greg Gordon,
www.hiperformancestore.com
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

wtf? Are you going to be the site pimp now? :?
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

A bit rough don't you think Mats?
Personally I feel Greg is the man and deserves better here..
We all pimp our stuff in some manner or the other..including me..
:roll:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Hi Mats,

I understand your concern. It's irratating when someone turns every post into a commercial turning a forum into thier showroom. I try not to do that. When was the last time I mentioned hose kits? Fuel injectors? I generally only mention stuff when it first comes out. I won't be turning every post into a commercial, I never have and I never will.

Greg

P.S. Thanks Barry.
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

Greg,
I am so impressed with how you are constantly expanding your line. Keep up the good work!

Mats, Greg is one of the boys... just because he does not make a supercharger for the 4 banger is no reason to be mad... :wink: :wink:
I hear ya man!

V
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

No s/c for the 4 banger?? Says who?..Watch this space... :wink: :D
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Sweet!
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Zamani wrote:Sweet!
No no,from the man hisself,GG! 8)
Mats
Verde
Verde

Post by Mats »

Greg Gordon wrote:Hi Mats,

I understand your concern. It's irratating when someone turns every post into a commercial turning a forum into thier showroom. I try not to do that. When was the last time I mentioned hose kits? Fuel injectors? I generally only mention stuff when it first comes out. I won't be turning every post into a commercial, I never have and I never will.

Greg

P.S. Thanks Barry.
Thank you.

You know me, I treat everyone equally, bad. :wink:
I have no beef with you as you know and I like the way you have always just answered any questions that have popped up, i.e. not actively trying to sell. That's the way it should be on a non-profit knowledge based forum like this.
Mats Strandberg
-Scuderia Rosso- Now burned to the ground...
-onemanracing.com-
-Strandberg.photography-

GTV 2000 -77 - Died in the fire.
155 V6 Sport -96 - Sold!
Zamani
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Zamani »

Barry wrote:
Eh?

I was saying it was sweet that Greg Gordon informed us that he is selling THS rods. The few sets on ebaymotors.com, ebay.co.uk and ebay.au were all sold.

Now the question is, how much is he selling it for? :lol:
Barry
Verde
Verde

Post by Barry »

Zamani wrote:
Barry wrote:
Eh?

I was saying it was sweet that Greg Gordon informed us that he is selling THS rods. The few sets on ebaymotors.com, ebay.co.uk and ebay.au were all sold.

Now the question is, how much is he selling it for? :lol:
Woops..ignore my reply then :oops:
Nikoror
Gold
Gold

Post by Nikoror »

I think the price is in the classifieds section :oops:
Rice SAE
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

They are $900 a set including bolts. That's the same price THS in England sells them for but obviously if you are in the U.S. shipping will be quite a bit less from Oklahoma.

I am going to take pictures and get them up on my site today. They look really nice. My dad thinks they are the nicest connecting rods he has ever seen, and he is old.

Greg
Sporttunergtv6
Platinum
Platinum

Post by Sporttunergtv6 »

haha.... ie. he has seen alot of conn rods? :lol:
Greg Gordon
Verde
Verde

Post by Greg Gordon »

Thats right. My dad has seen a lot of connecting rods, and a few connecting rod failures.

The rods are now here: http://www.hiperformancestore.com/superchargerkit.htm

I think I need to reorganize my website. I really didn't have a place to put them that seemed right, but since I had pistons on the supercharger page....

I did write some guidelines regarding what sort of engines would need upgraded rods like these. I don't want to create the impression that you must use these rods or your engine will blow. The stock rods actually seem pretty good up to a point. I would appreciate any input you guys have on just when you consider the stock rods no longer up to the task.