GarthW
Verde
Verde

Afew pics.

Post by GarthW »

meant to post these awhile ago, but hey better late than never, not many, just a couple of Alfas...Greg, thought you might like the pics of a white supercharged gtv6 at race meet, owner was all too happy to pop the bonnett for me whilst in pit lane, it has 337rwkw and sounds great, didnt have a vid cam with me... :cry:

Image Car with the goods

These pics are of an old racing Alfa, it was pretty quick on the track for an old girl i must admit.. :D REally nice Alfa, i love this one. Does anyone know what this Alfa is called..?

:wall: Will shoot some more pics next time i'm out and about..

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
Duk
Verde
Verde

Re: Afew pics.

Post by Duk »

I knew I was on a winner with my inlet manifold design. 1st an example from Kevin and now this 1 :D :D :D :P .

2 thing Garth, where is the throttle body on that GTV6? And was the owner specific about the supercharger? It looks like a Vortech from what can be seen. 337RWKW is some stout power. A look at the torque curve would be real interesting.

Im seeing a huge display of built engine and Magnuson supplied low rpm torque from Greg to counter this :wink: :wink: :wink: . Greg, you know you want to (smash a few trans-axles :roll: )

*Found the throttle body. At the SC inlet.
GarthW
Verde
Verde

Post by GarthW »

Hey Duk, i never got into specifics about it, i should have, but he was getting ready to race, but yeah was blown away by the power figure... :D

But if and when i see him again, i'll get the juice on it!

Selling 1985 GTV6.

Ecu and injectors, lightened.....plays music.
MD
Verde
Verde

Post by MD »

I know what the old girl is called...Bonza !!
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse
Duk
Verde
Verde

Post by Duk »

MD wrote:I know what the old girl is called...Bonza !!
Strange name for a girl. Is that a Queensland thing? :P
kevin
Verde
Verde

Post by kevin »

With that amount of power I hope that gearbox is somewhere near the front. Thats amazing power never thought you could get past the 250 rw kw mark on supercharging that 12v , but then with the size of that thing ....