sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

startup? help?!?!?!?

Post by sh0rtlife »

ok guys...i dont have time or the patience atm to work thru the wireing diagrams any further

i have a COMPLETE engine harness from a milano platinum..still attatched to the engine in the milano chassis under the lloyd body 1987 harness and engine

i could care less about gauges for the moment..id just like to know what wires i need to connect off of the harness to start the car long enuf to drive it onto and off of the trailer....i dont need radiator fans as it wont be running long enuf to matter

what i see on the harness is a 9 pin plug with 7 wires on it.(seems to be the only plug that comes off the engine harness)..looks like 2 or 3 of them were for gauges...id be willing to assume that 1 or 2 go back to the fuel pump and the rest are for ignition power...as i see the starter itself is NOT wired into the engine harness(and for the starter to function its a simple matter of power + trigger power)...dont care about ALT either unless its a requirement as i see its separate from the engine harness as well(10-1 odds ill end up with a modern alt later anyway)

im VERY strapped for time :oops: and have spent FAR to much time looking at alfa diagrams trying to figure it out..if they looked even half way like an american diagram id have had it in 20 mins of looking at it..

honestly this is the ONLY piece of alfa wireing i will be useing....everything else on the project will be wired from scratch
sh0rtlife
Verde
Verde

Post by sh0rtlife »

anyone?!?!?!?

14th is comeing fast

the engine is wired to a milano engine harness(with attached ecu and all normal engine harness connections)....i just need to know what needs to feed the harness....i asume all needed conections are at the little 9 pin (fuel, power ect ect)

anyone got some input...please.....<begging>