Amit_Alfaman
Silver
Silver

Alfa Giulietta 116 Wiring Diagram

Post by Amit_Alfaman »

Hi Guys,

I just purchased my second Giulietta. Its a 1985 2.0L Ti Executive to go with my 1982 1.8L Executive.

I am in the process of turning it into a proper racecar. I have stripped the engine and i have sourced a set of 45webers. I have also purchased a set of bolt-on K&N filters to help her breathe easier.

I have hit a brick wall when it comes to the electronics. The previous owner it seems ran riot with the wiring. Its in shambles. The car comes with a helluva lot of electronics so its really hard for me to figure out whats what with regards to the wiring.

I would sincerely appreciate it if someone could please help me locate a copy of the wiring diagram or inform me where i can purchase one.

I would also appreciate any suggestions with getting the motor up to race spec. I have read stories about guys who have achieved +170bhp from a 2.0L normally aspirated engine.

Many Thanks
AJ
Attachments
1985 Alfa Giulietta 2.0L Ti Executive
DSC00229.jpg (22.93 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
DSC00230.jpg (210.6 KiB) Viewed 5050 times
1982 Alfa Giulietta 1.8L Executive
1982 Alfa Giulietta 1.8L Executive
DSC00102(edit2).jpg (215.8 KiB) Viewed 5046 times
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

I like the lime green yellow color!

Take out all added electronics and start over with a good wiring diagram.
Amit_Alfaman
Silver
Silver

Wiring

Post by Amit_Alfaman »

Hi, thanks for the advice.

The green car is actually Yellow Gold. Its a 1982 Giulietta 1.8L. Its got bolt-on K&N's, racing cams, gas flowed head, 4-into-1 branch manifold plus a 51mm freeflow exhaust. She's my baby.

The Maroon Giulietta is a 2.0L 85model. I paid the equivalent of $430. The body is excellent and motor is good. Just the wiring is completely crap.

Can you please advise me on where i can get a wiring diagram for the vehicle.

Many Thanks
AJ
Amit_Alfaman
Silver
Silver

Wiring

Post by Amit_Alfaman »

Hi, thanks for the advice.

The green car is actually Yellow Gold. Its a 1982 Giulietta 1.8L. Its got bolt-on K&N's, racing cams, gas flowed head, 4-into-1 branch manifold plus a 51mm freeflow exhaust. She's my baby.

The Maroon Giulietta is a 2.0L 85model. I paid the equivalent of $430. The body is excellent and motor is good. Just the wiring is completely crap.

Can you please advise me on where i can get a wiring diagram for the vehicle.

Many Thanks
AJ
x-rad
Verde
Verde

Post by x-rad »

Look for old alfa manuals on ebayUSA or EU. They generally have basic wiring dgms to help you out. These things can be found on the net with enough patience...

Personally...I don't have anything for those models
fedezyl
Verde
Verde

Post by fedezyl »

I just ended rebuilding the whole electrical system in my Giulie, pain in the arse, took 5 months and we ended up upgrading pretty much every part of it, my advice, if you can make a whole new one, the better, those old alfa wirings are a mess, mine was 80% burned when they took it out...