Barry
Verde
Verde

Re: PICTURES-Different wheels for Alfa`s-Barry

Post by Barry »

MD wrote:Running the proposed combo could see you in some guard fouling territory me thinks especially at the front but I know you are handy with the 12lb hammer..
So true Sir...Ive edited the 45 profile... :mrgreen:
French cars are shit and shit expensive to service and bloody awful and unreliable and expensive and friends don't let friends drive french cars and you wait years for parts.
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

BARRYYYYYYYYYYYY! are you somewhere?
haven't heard of you to long :( :(
Micke
Verde
Verde

Post by Micke »

RZ. Are you selling your car?
Every now and then I start dreaming and look for a SZ.....
But the time isn't there yet :cry:
rz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by rz »

hi micke,
no i would like to sell my rz, but it only attracks golddiggers at this times of bankcrisis or buyers that pay more than you want with cheques.
i cannot have two of these mostro's.
you'll have to keep them both in perfect shape,that is to much hassle.
even if you don't drive them they brake :lol: :lol:
elbee
Silver
Silver

Post by elbee »

hello!

have bought another 75 for spare parts, and there are pretty good looking 15" wheels on it, but I can't find producer of them, and centers are missing :(

Do you have any idea what are they and where could I get center caps? they are 5x98 ET33 and "Made in Austria"...
Attachments
wheel?
wheel?
ritenis.jpg (96.94 KiB) Viewed 11320 times
killaz
Platinum
Platinum

Post by killaz »

That looks like a copy of bbs - try to compare with their center caps...

To refresh this topic a bit with Azev Type A 7.5j 16' ET:30

Spare set getting polished... :lol:

Craziest thing of all; I found set of three piece rims BBS RS 249 15' 7j ET: 30 with 5x98mm and after those I found also BBS RS 003 16' 7j ET 25 (4x100mm) and they can be combined with center spiders from RS 249 (!)

That means that I can make a set of 16' easily :) Together with spare rings of different sizes, width of wheels is not a problem any more.

andy_xx
Silver
Silver

Post by andy_xx »

my current setup :)
Attachments
gtvwheels.jpg
gtvwheels.jpg (184.94 KiB) Viewed 10538 times
GTV27
Platinum
Platinum

Post by GTV27 »

elbee wrote:hello!

have bought another 75 for spare parts, and there are pretty good looking 15" wheels on it, but I can't find producer of them, and centers are missing :(

Do you have any idea what are they and where could I get center caps? they are 5x98 ET33 and "Made in Austria"...
Rial
Jason
1983 GTV6 2.8 litre
martym00se72
Silver
Silver

Post by martym00se72 »

OZ Racing 17x8 et35 running Eagle F1 225/45R17 Needs some guard work at the front but looks smokin'
IMG_1294.jpg
IMG_1294.jpg (143.65 KiB) Viewed 10177 times
GTV27
Platinum
Platinum

Post by GTV27 »

marty moose - I don't know how you are fitting those wheels and tyres in at the front. Mine runs 17x7.5 et35 with 205/45 and JUST fits without rubbing (and thats with a small massage of the inner guard! I'd love to fit 215/45 let alone 225/45!

nice wheels BTW
Jason
1983 GTV6 2.8 litre
martym00se72
Silver
Silver

Post by martym00se72 »

Lets just say that the guards have been surgically altered on the inside. No real dramas on the firewall side - just scrubs a little at full lock and I may look to give that a little more clearance if that job ever gets up the priority list but the front of the guard aroung the spoiler needed to be cut away otherwise there was only about 3 degrees of turn! Its a close thing. The tyres came with the wheels - I may go 215/40 next time around to get a touch more clearance and I won't be pushing it hard until I have firmed up the front suspension a bit which is the next cab off the ranks - it was going to be the other way round but the deal on the wheels was too good to pass up...
Melvivio
Gold
Gold

Post by Melvivio »

hey guys, I made a quick shop, of what my car would look like with these wheels; Ronals R47. Et 42, @ 16" or 17".

Im not sure I like it..... what do you guys think. Modern wheels like these.. go or no go? My current setup is 15" ronal A1's
Black '80 3.0 24v GTV6. Flawed maybe, But absolutely glorious!
xrad
Verde
Verde

Post by xrad »

nice artwork...hmmmmmm..maybe a little too modern..but not really bad. I'm 50/50.
Melvivio
Gold
Gold

Post by Melvivio »

I'm feeling this is a bit to much. They make the car look like a.. pimp/ricer mobile, rather than a alternative for a Ferrari.

The car is elegant, and I like it that way. So the wheels are importation to me.
The ronal A1's are to closed for my taste, however I do like the deep rim bed, and the circels in the wheels, like with the SZ speedline series.

Going trough this thread, I find the 17" malas a good match. However I need to make a shop how those will look on a black gtv.

EDIT:
So, we established that we like these wheels on a red gtv... but what about this. It kinda makes it look like a honda if you ask me?

mjr
Platinum
Platinum

Post by mjr »

xrad wrote:nice artwork...hmmmmmm..maybe a little too modern..but not really bad. I'm 50/50.

dont like it, gtv not beefy enough to carry it off. they would look more at home on a Lambo or something outrageous.